The Airmotiv Vaulta? AVL 6.5 deliver true audiophile sound quality in compact ceiling-mounted two-way loudspeakers. Ideal for use as ceiling-mounted height speakers in Dolby Atmos and DTS-X immersive audio systems. All of the speakers in the Airmotiv series were carefully timbre-matched to work well together and deliver a cohesive audio image in any stereo or surround sound installation. The Airmotiv Vaulta AVL 6.5 is ideal for use as height, surround, or zone speaker. When paired with a high-quality amplifier, the Vaulta will deliver clean, wide dispersion, balanced sound with very low distortion and outstanding resolution.
- ?60 Hz – 30 kHz +/- 3 dB.
- ?High-frequency driver: 25 x 25mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter.
- ?Low-frequency driver: 6-1/2 inch woven fiber cone mid/woofer with NBR roll surround.
- ?Crossover frequency: 3.7 kHz.
- ?Crossover slope: 12 dB / octave.
- ?Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms.
- ?Efficiency: 85 dB / 1 watt.
- Power handling capability: 150 watts, nominal.
- Terminals: Gold plated spring return push button.
- ?Mounting cutout diameter: 8 inches.
- ?Mounting frame diameter: 9 inches.
- Grill diameter: 9-1/4 inches.
- Minimum depth clearance required: 4 inches (measured from the front surface of the ceiling).
- Maximum mounting thickness: 1-1/8 inches (maximum thickness of ceiling material).
- Grill thickness: 1/4 inch (measured from the front surface of the ceiling).
- Weight: 4.2 pounds.
MOUNTING NOTE: The Airmotiv Vaulta AVL ? 6.5 may be mounted in a ceiling or wall.??However, the depth of the Vaulta AVL ? 6.5 will exceed the depth clearance in many closed interior walls.