?Signature IWT 162
- High-end chassis technology with ceramic/aluminum bass-midrange drivers and a coated fabric dome
- High load capacity with compact dimensions
- Uncomplicated installation thanks to a sophisticated mounting system
- Tonal structure perfectly coordinated with the Signature series, therefore can be individually combined
- Treble level can be adjusted in 3 stages
The compact version for wall installation is the IWT 162, which features one woofer and a tweeter, yet still ensures a full-blooded sound. The 16 cm woofer with its aluminum/ceramic cone and a tweeter with coated fabric dome cater for the full frequency range down to 32 Hz. The treble level can be adjusted in three stages here as well, thereby enabling a wide range of installation positions. Measuring 320 x 220 mm with a mounting depth of 102 mm, the Signature IWT 162 doesn?t pose any problems during installation. It doesn?t require a special housing and is perfectly accommodated in any drywall and from a volume of 20 liters. The IWT 162 is suitable for use as a front speaker, as a fully-fledged front channel in a home cinema setup, as well as a luxurious rear channel speaker.
- Principle?2-way in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeaker
- Drivers?1 x 6.5? woofer-midrange 1 x 1? dome tweeter
- Power Handling (RMS/Max.)?110 / 180 watts
- Sensitivity (2.8V/1m)?4 Ohms
- Frequency Response?32 – 28000 Hz
- Crossover Frequencies?3.100 Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Output?20 – 180 Watts
- Mounting depth?102 mm
- Outer Dimensions (WxH)?220 x 320 mm
- Cutting Out (WxH)?186 x 286 mm
- Weight?2.15 kg
Time For An Upgrade?
Speak to our specialists for guidance.