The Airmotiv C1+ is a three-way center channel loudspeaker that delivers a superb listening experience with surround sound music and movies. The Airmotiv C1+ combines exceptional accuracy, amazing precision and detail retrieval, and unsurpassed smoothness – all in one truly great sounding loudspeaker. The Airmotiv C1+ features a 32 mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter, a 3? woven fiber midrange driver, and dual 5-1/4? woven fiber woofers.
The center channel loudspeaker is one of the most critical components in a high-performance home theater system. Because most important dialog is directed to the center channel, it is especially important that your center channel speaker be able to accurately reproduce both instruments and voice clearly and intelligibly, but without the slightest hint of distortion or harshness. And, in order to ensure proper positioning of sounds within the sound stage, the ideal center channel speaker must offer exceptionally wide flat frequency response, both on and off axis. With its full three-way design the Airmotiv C1+ avoids the limitations of many other center channel designs, to blend perfectly with your main speakers, and deliver pinpoint accurate imaging across the entire sound stage.
- Configuration: Three-way center-channel loudspeaker.
- Cabinet tuning: Sealed.
- High frequency driver: 25?32 mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter.
- Midrange drivers: 3? woven fiber cone.
- Low frequency drivers: 5-1/4? woven fiber cones (2).
- Efficiency: 89 dB (2.83V/1m).
- Power handling: 120W continuous / 250W peak.
- Recommended amplifier power: 75W ? 350W / channel.
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz ? 28 kHz (+3/-3 dB).
- Crossover (midrange / tweeter): 2600 Hz, 12 dB / octave.
- Crossover (woofer / midrange): 550 Hz, 12 dB / octave.
- Dual speaker terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring.
- Dimensions: 7-?? high x 20-1/2? wide x 8-1/4? deep . 14? long x 25? wide x 14? high (boxed).
- Weight: 18.6 pounds (unboxed). 24 pounds (boxed).
- Mounting: Shelf or stand mounted; shock absorbing rubber bottom pad.
- Grille: Black cloth over a rigid frame;? attaches securely with powerful magnets for easy removal.